Things I learned today…
Here’s a more or less random list of things I uncovered to day from my various wheelings and dealings:
- There’s a place in BC called Hudson’s Hope which, for me, evokes images of Hadley’s Hope Terraforming Colony on LV-426 from the Aliens movie. I imagine a town of more-or-less happy British Columbians who occasionally suffer the effects of monsters busting open their rib cages.
- This Lil John mashup is awesome; this recommended video I received at the end is not.
- I don’t know what peanut butter and jelly sandwiches have to do with SEO, but PBJ is defined on this SEO terms page for some reason. So is sausage link — cute.
- I absolutely love TweetStats. @missmarsh introduced me to it. Wordle is also rad… Creates some really excellent artwork!
- You know those road signs that tell you the bridge it out? Yeah, here’s how to access them to change their messages (via BoingBoing).
- Uh, what the hell?
Comments are closed.