Welcome to the fourth episode of the second season of the Unknown Studio with many different guests. You see, because Scott was out of town the past ten days, we decided to ditch the long-form interview in favour of wat I lovingly call “tidbits of sweet, sweet content”! Here’s what this episode is all about:
- 0:00: Show intro (“Optimus Prime!”)
- 2:20: We dip into the You’ve Got Mail bag
- 5:31: Interview with Eri Riot from Geekbadge.ca
- 13:10: Interview with Stanley Woo of Apocalypse Kow — the group’s appearing at this year’s Edmonton Fringe!
- 22:50: Sex Talk with Brenda Kerber from the Traveling Tickle Trunk
- 26:31: Interview with Carrie Robinson, who recently auditioned for Wipeout
- 36:02: Outro (“So long Cybertron!”)
Huge thanks to Parabolix, DJ Chronos and LG from the Free Sound Project for helping out with our zipper sound effect and Cybertron soundscape.
Let us know what you thought, everyone! Do you dig the new format? Hate it? TELL US!
The Unknown Studio is a proud member of the League of Extraordinary Media.
EDMONTON JOURNAL STILL SPONSORS THE UNKNOWN STUDIO
It’s true! After so much joking and tongue-in-cheek referrals to Edmonton’s newspaper of record on our show, the Edmonton Journal decided to put their money where our mouths are, by sponsoring the Unknown Studio this month!
We’re helping EJ to promote their Blackberry mobile launcher. You can check it out by clicking here on your Blackberry browser. If you have any comments about the mobile launcher or the Journal’s mobile site, let us know and we’ll pass it along!