There’s a lot of cool and sexy things happening in Edmonton*. Most of those cool and sexy things were highlighted by the very cool and very sexy Brenda Kerber in her new column over at Vue Weekly.
Brenda Kerber, as many of our listeners will know, owns the Travel Tickle Trunk, a sex-positive adult boutique on Whyte Avenue. She’s been a sponsor of the Unknown Studio since the beginning of the summer (and if you listen to our latest episode, you’ll hear Brenda giving out a very special and very exclusive offer to our listeners), and she gets what a strong community of forward-thinking people Edmonton has – particularly in terms of sexuality.
- Several long-time swingers clubs
- BDSM get-togethers
- The Alberta Society for the Promotion of Sexual Health (ASPSH)
- Sex Positive Innovations (SPINN) [Facebook link]
- And cool and sexy readers like you
*In the spirit of all this sexiness, and thanks to the generosity of our friends at Vue Weekly (hey guys!), we’re giving away two pairs of tickets to Vue’s First Annual Blue Revue, which takes place on Wednesday, September 15th. What’s the Blue Revue? Well check it, friends:
Sound sexy, no? Here’s how you enter to win a pair of tickets from Vue Weekly and the Unknown Studio:
- Leave a comment on this here post with your best, original sexy movie title;
- Give us a bit of an explanation around how you came up with it (it’s ok to say “It was totally random – I have a glue-sniffing habit”);
- Make sure you add your real email address in the proper field in the comments so we can contact you if you win;
- Must be 18 years old or older;
- Prizes will be awarded Tuesday, September 14 at 8am;
Best of luck!