I know that by this time today, you can always count on an FML Friday — a brief series of cheap laughs from yours truly — to help get you through the week. But you’re not going to get that this week. And rather than apologize for neglecting to blog — as my friend John Manning points out, you should never, ever do this — I’m going to provide you with a very short list of excuses for failing to compile an FML Friday this week:
- Work — there’s too much of it
- School work — there’s also too much of this
- Preparations for a trip to Calgary to the Expo — a little of this this week as well
- Saying so long to good friend — did a little of that yesterday
- Ensuring the continued health of an old cat — a ton of this this week
- Sleep — as usual, I didn’t get enough of this
So that’s been my week. And I’m one of those people who loathes saying “I’m so busy,” so rather than say that I thought I’d provide you with some evidence.
What’s keeping everyone else so busy these days?
Post image was borrowed from Dan Moyle’s Flickr, under Creative Commons license.