If you’ve ever read anything we’ve posted here, you may recall a promise we made in late March. It went a little something like this:
Scott and I wanted to end our season differently this year, and we want to get you, our fans, involved. Our season finale this year will be recorded live, before an audience. We’re very close to securing a venue, and deciding on a day. You should probably just book off the whole last week of June to be safe.
Yup, we promised you a recorded-in-front-of-actual-people season finale. And friends, we’re going to fucking deliver on that promise.
- We’ve secured a fantastic venue: Happy Harbor Comics
- We’ve scored at least one interview guest: the astonishingly funny and brilliant Todd Babiak
- We’ve scored at least one musical guest: the incredibly talented and beautiful Erica Viegas
- We’ve scored at least one comedian: the hilarious and geeky Liam Creswick
- We’ve landed an announcer and show-runner: the sick and twisted Trent Wilkie
… And we aren’t finished yet. We’ll hopefully have a few more guests to announce later on in June.
And if you don’t secure your tickets, you’ll literally be left out in the cold (or, given the time of the season, the warm summer evening). Help us make our season finale the very best episode the Unknown Studio’s ever had. Join us for an evening of great conversations, incredible music, and LOL-worthy jokes.
We might even bring cake!
Photo by Sam Howzit on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.