This past weekend was my company’s Christmas party, which is always a signal that the Christmas break is a few short weeks away. Naturally, like the rest of you, I’m trying to cram as much into the remaining weeks as I can — visiting with friends, buying Christmas gifts, and trying to prep for the season. I’m really looking forward to my two weeks off.
What are you all going to be doing for Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate)? Hope you have a fab time, whatever your traditions!
A Monday tradition here is the blog watch, of course. And there’s lots of really interesting content out there that you need to check out. Remember, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here are my must-see picks from last week:
- Edmonton was named a top city last week in some category or other. Alex Abboud wrote about why we should be wary of such lists.
- Jeff and Sally, formerly of TheEdmontonian.com, are working on a film project and they want your help!
- Over at Shallow Be My Name, WC wrote about why you can always tell your hairdresser (stylist?) the same story over and over again.
- Wanye Gretz of OilersNation fame is down in California. Check out his post about an Oakland Raiders game he went to.
- Nadine Riopel saw Miss Representation a few weeks back, which inspired her to write about women in non-profit and “women’s issues” in general.
- Karen Unland provided an update from Capital Ideas. Find out what the ladies have been up to over the last few months.
Image by Dean Smith on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.