It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, nevermind look. I’ve almost got all my shopping done, and have once again managed to not have a very stressful lead-up to the holidays. Having said that, there is one more work week before us, and I’m probably really tempting fate by saying “no worries.” But I digress.
Last week, there was lots of news in Champion City, and much of it focused on the Katz Group once again. I also came across a new blogger (but someone I’ve been following on Twitter for a long time) who is definitely worth reading and adding to the Edmonton Blog Watch.
Remember, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here are some of my favourite bits on content from last week:
- Sharon Yeo wrote a review of DeDutch, comparing and contrasting the breakfast and lunch place with Cora’s.
- Becka Swan shared some of her recent dating experiences. A very fun and funny read!
- Councilor Don Iveson wrote about what re-opening arena negotiations with the Katz Groups means.
- Among other things, Robin Brownlee at OilersNation shared his perspective on the reinvigorated arena negotiations as well.
- Dave Cournoyer picked his top Alberta MLAs for 2012. An interesting read.
- The Inglorious Hipsters released a podcast all about movies (and most especially dear to my heart: the Star Trek Into Darkness trailer).
Photo by Darren Kirby on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.