When your girlfriend dislocates her knee, and both of your vehicles are in various states of being stuck and non-functional, hijinks ensue. But not the best kinds of hijinks.
It’s true, my lady friend needed looking after right before the weekend, and because she had to stay off her leg for a few days after that, the weekend was engulfed with me being the doting boyfriend (I’m kidding, of course, but it took up some time). So that’s why the blog watch is late this week. But it’s here now! For you to enjoy!
Remember, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here’s some of the content I enjoyed from last week:
- Mack Male provided his annual Edmonton Twittersphere stats. I’m so glad he rounds this up each year. It’s tremendously interesting information and tremendously useful.
- It looks like the Charrette is back, offering up some weekly round-ups. Nice to have them back on the scene.
- Kathleen Smith published her Most Fascinating Edmonton/Alberta Twitter picks. I got honourable mention, which I didn’t deserve, but will happily accept.
- Dave Cournoyer wrote an interesting post on the 2013 budget fight Allison Redford and the provincial conservatives should be bracing themselves for.
- The Dad I Wish I Had, Tom Sedens, wrote a heartwarming post on parenting. It’s dumb that I haven’t met him in real life before, because he seems awesome.
Photo of the Deep Freeze Winter Festival by Ian McKenzie on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.