All of last week feels like a blur. Anyone else feeling that? No, just me? Rad.
Well, no sweat. A whole slew of Edmonton content creators are helping to keep us grounded, keep it “real,” as they say. I’ve plucked my favourite content from the Edmonton internets last week for you to feast your eyes and ears on. Before I get to that, remember you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here’s are some good reads/listens I highly recommend you check out:
- Jay n’ J went to the Star Wars Identities exhibit at the Telus World of Science. They highly recommend you check it out, before it’s gone.
- Ontario elected a female premier last week. Kathleen Wynne also happens to be gay. In light of that, Janelle from I Dig Your Girlfriend looked into whether or not, in that context, we’re truly a progressive nation.
- Speaking of politics, Alex Abboud wrote about the rebirth of Liberalism in Canada.
- Zoe Todd wrote about the places she loves — the underdogs.
- Donloree Hoffman is taking time this year to confront her fears. Reading her inspires me to do the same.