Change is the name of the game this week. Changes to people’s blogs, literally changes on our roads, and even changes to our ages. And, just to add fuel to the change fire, I’m writing this from Calgary!
But one thing you can rest assured of is this: if you come across anything interesting in the Edmonton social media sphere, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Now here’s what I found interesting last week:
- The Redneck Mommy underwent a metamorphosis last week, shifting from the brand she’d worked with for years and morphing into Tanis Miller (her real name).
- Bike lanes were one of the hot topics around the city last week. The Charrette’s Mike Otto says bike lanes need more funding; Councillor Don Iveson explains that the process of adding new bike lanes, while difficult, is necessary growing pains.
- OilersNation is celebrating its overdue 5th birthday this coming weekend. You’ll need tickets to get into this shindig.
- Lindsey McNeill talks about the weird dudes women are into on TV. It starts with bestiality and ends with necrophilia. Where will it go next?
- Zoe Todd takes a very interesting look at whether or not violence can ever be the answer.
Image by Sheila Scarborough on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.