There’s a lot going on in the small but brilliant slice Edmonton new media we all occupy. People are baring their souls, others are starting up new ventures, and others are taking breaks. And others still are cranking our great content. It’s an ever-shifting landscape, for sure. And I’ve pulled some of my favourite pieces for you to feast your eyes and ears on.
And hey, if you come across anything interesting, remember you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Now feast your faces on this action:
- Jessica Holt wrote an honest post about getting fit, and her reasons for it. It got some great discussion going, and is a terrific read.
- Mack Male and Graham Hicks have launched a podcast together called Mack & Cheese. I’ve been assisting them in the recording of it!
- With the Inglorious Hipsters taking an unscheduled hiatus, Mark Jowett has drawn some excellent versions of their comic for them.
- Janelle shared an email she received about heterosexism — which is what we should be calling homophobia.
- Dave Cournoyer wrote about some the nasty online exchanges between the Wild Rose and the Conservatives.
- I wrote a guest post for the Charrette about the names of the LRT lines.
Image by Nathalie Babineau-Griffiths on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.