Another great week of content from creative Edmontonians last week.
Remember, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here are my must-view picks:
- Brent Jans wrote an excellent post on his issues with weight, talking about the difference between shame and dissatisfaction. I really enjoyed it.
- Gregg Beever and Jeremy Die drew a great comic last week that poked fun at the Yeggies. Made me LOL!
- The Wildrose has been all over the Tories, and Chris LaBossiere wrote a post about how in spite of their criticisms, the Wildrose still isn’t a viable alternative to form a government.
- Mack Male wrote about the use of P3s to fund the city’s LRT. It’s an interesting post, as it goes into the pros and cons of using them to fund large infrastructure projects.
- A year ago, Hilary Darrah had a seizure that changed her life. She wrote a post that looks back over the past year, as her scars have healed.
- Speaking of looking back a year, Zoe Todd shared some really interesting photos of her travels since early 2012 (ish).
Image by me! Can you tell I’m dreaming of summer?