Welcome to a round-up of outstanding content from last week from Edmonton authors. Remember, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here are some must-sees from last week:
- Check out Mack’s recap on last week’s Make Something Edmonton Launch.
- Sally and Jeff are working on a new scripted comedy project. Check out a short they made to start trying things out.
- Sarah Chan wrote about cycling in the city, and how she makes it work for her and her family.
- Mike Otto pointed out that Alberta Avenue’s Kaleido Festival was immortalized on Google Maps.
- Dave Cournoyer pointed out Thomas Mulcair’s “treasonous” comments on Keystone XL.
Image by Mack Male on Flickr. Used under Creative Commons License.