Mayors, potholes and KLM | Edmonton Blog Watch
Spring is teasing us. Or winter is taunting us. I’m not sure which it is. But there aren’t enough numbers to count up to the volume of complaints about the weather in Edmonton. So we turn our attention to the better parts of social media coverage in this week’s blog watch.
Remember, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here are some must-sees from last week:
- Mack Male looked into another popular matter of discussion: potholes.
- OilersNation’s Wanye Gretz continued his trek throughout Europe, eventually making it to Amsterdam.
- Speaking on Amsterdam, Dutch airline KLM began advertising direct flights to Amsterdam… From Calgary. Todd Babiak wrote an interesting commentary on the issue.
- The team at I Dig Your Girlfriend celebrated a milestone: a year of queer!
- Mayor Mandel delivered a rousing speech lambasting the provincial government last week. Councillor Don Iveson wrote an interesting commentary on the Mayor’s speech.
- Dave Cournoyer wrote about the fundraising prowess of the provincial Wildrose Party.
Image by Brian. Used under Creative Commons License.
Thanks for the love guys!
You’re more welcome! So glad to have IDYGF around. You’re doing great work!