Ralph Klein, running and Iceland | Edmonton Blog Watch
You can almost taste it, can’t you? The arrival of spring. Oh sure, we’ll probably get another dozen or so snow storms that will ravage the city and flood the streets between now and, say, June 1st. But at least right at this moment it almost sort of feels a little bit like it could almost be the beginning of Spring.
It’s also Monday and that means the Edmonton Blog Watch. Remember, you can always suggest content for the Edmonton Blog Watch using our handy submission form.
Here are my picks for must-see Edmonton content from last week:
- The big news was the passing of former Premier Ralph Klein. Alex Abboud wrote an interesting perspective on his thoughts on Canada’s most famous premier.
- With Make Something Edmonton launched, the next step is telling as many people as possible about it. So Make Something wants you to invite them over.
- The City of Edmonton has a new blogger in residence: former Edmonton Journal columnist Scott McKeen.
- Though Spring is “here,” Kendall Barber has some great tips for running outdoors in the winter.
- OilersNation’s Wanye Gretz is traveling around Scandinavia, and keeping a journal of his exploits.
Image by Brian on Flick. Used under Creative Commons License.
Comments are closed.